LNA Every Time
Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) - a key step in the learning cycle and where organisations should start before planning training and development. Gathering data is imperative and too little time is spent focusing on it, a very common mistake. It provides the platform to identify what’s needed from an Organisational, Departmental and Individual's development.
Spend some time thinking about the following:
• What business issues do you need to fix?
• Is it based on skills gaps in behaviours or knowledge or a bit of both?
• Do you know what specific objectives you want to achieve?
• What do you want as a return on investment based on your objectives
• How do you plan on evaluating this?
So, if you are looking for help, planning some training, want to have a chat about how this could work for your Organisation, then please get in touch with us, https://lnkd.in/ejexqMa